Preschool is a time to play, make friends and experience the world. Most preschoolers are not ready to do higher skills like addition and subtraction, but they are ready and eager to learn about numbers, ordering, shapes, acquiring the foundational skills they’ll need in kindergarten and first grade.
The STRONG™ Pre-School Math Method provides your solution. Our one-to-one preschool math tutoring:
- Introduces numbers, measurement, and geometry through play.
- Engages the child’s attention and focus in number-based games.
- Encourages preschoolers to begin to think mathematically.
- Helps identify problems that could prevent your child from succeeding in math.
- Assures you that your preschooler will be prepared to do math when he or she is developmentally ready.
Call Strong Learning or contact us today for your free consultation.
Work with your child at home, using our multisensory learning series of Make Your Own Book Kits, which give your child introductions to shapes, colors, numbers and more through hands-on art activities. Watch your child jump into learning with one of our “Fill-the-House” bingo-style games like that shown above. Trust us—your child will want to play them over and over again. (And get the practice they need to solidify the foundation for understanding math concepts to come.)
845.628.7910 – 914.238.1850
Private sessions in your home or at a location near you. No contracts required.