Secret to School Success
The secret to school success is finding the cause of the problem and solving the real issue.
Tutoring without knowing the cause is like changing the spark plugs in a car when the problem is that it’s out of gas.
At Strong Learning, we focus on finding the cause and solving the real problem, so, hopefully, the child will not need tutoring, week after week, month after month, year after year.
Study Smart for PSAT, SAT, ACT and TACHS Tests!
Strong offers one-to-one tutoring, classes and short workshops to prepare students for these important tests. Ease anxiety about these important exams by knowing the format beforehand and becoming familiar with the kinds of questions you will be asked!
7 Reasons why STRONG LEARNING is considered one of the best tutoring and test prep companies in Westchester and Putnam counties
- We cover every subject on every grade level including Regents and AP exams: reading, math, English, writing, global studies, American history, Spanish, Italian, Earth science, biology, chemistry, physics & more…
- Our tutors are experienced certified teachers who know how to engage students. They are matched by level and expertise with students to help them achieve success in school while building self-confidence and self-esteem.
- No contracts required – you only are tutored in what you need when you need it.
- Every lesson is tailored to your child’s needs and your busy schedule.
- We provide educational testing if needed in order to determine what is causing the problem. For example to determine if a child’s reading problems are due to having dyslexia. And yes, we test for and tutor students with dyslexia.
- We prepare kids for all the college, high school and private school entrance exams: PSAT, SAT, ACT, ISEE and TACHS, In fact, you can be tutored in any area of these exams. You don’t have to sign up for an entire course.
- Sessions are held either in your home or at a convenient location in your area throughout Westchester and Putnam counties, including the towns of…
Somers, Mahopac, Yorktown, North Salem, South Salem, Chappaqua, Briarcliff Manor, Bedford, Carmel, Katonah, Mt. Kisco, Ossining, Cortland Manor, Valhalla, Brewster, Ardsley, Armonk, Pleasantville, Lakeland, Putnam Valley, White Plains, Scarsdale, New Rochelle and more…
(914) 238-1850 or (845) 628-7910
The call is free. The benefits last a lifetime.
Dr. Linda’s Blog
- Should Valentine’s Day be celebrated in school? March 19, 2018
- Learning to overcome dysgraphia March 19, 2018
- Challenging kids with higher order thinking skills March 19, 2018
- Meeting basic needs to improve teen learning March 19, 2018
- Timed Testing March 18, 2018