Is your preschooler reading or showing early signs of reading problems or dyslexia?
Our reading tutors make early reading fun, easy and successful for all preschoolers using our STRONG™ Reading Method.
The STRONG Reading Tutors get results quickly:
- Preschoolers learn pre-reading skills through play. Children have fun learning the alphabet and the sounds of each letter through play.
- Lessons are designed specifically for your child. Individualized tutoring makes learning quick and easy using poetry, singing, rhyming, and games.
- Detects problems that may prevent your child from learning to read when ready.
- Assures you that your preschooler will be prepared to read when developmentally ready.
- Children enjoy practicing reading. Kids now like to read because it’s easier and a lot more fun.
STRONG Tutors make reading readiness fun.
Preschool is a time to play, make friends and experience the world. Most preschoolers are not ready to read, but they are ready and eager to do pre-reading activities that introduce reading and help prevent reading problems.
STRONG Reading Tutors use the latest research, incorporating the latest findings to provide the most effective methods of helping your child with reading. Tutors use recognized essential reading components: phonemic awareness, phonics, fluency, vocabulary, and comprehension.
In addition, reading tutors use a combination of Orton-Gillingham multi-sensory methodology, repeated reading, teacher modeling, and other appropriate methods.
If your child is having difficulty learning language, the alphabet or rhyming, early reading readiness intervention will help prevent future reading problems.
Call today for your free consultation.
Private sessions in your home or at a location near you. No contracts required.
♦ ♦ ♦