Math Readiness for Preschoolers
Preschool is a time to play, make friends and experience the world. Most preschoolers are not ready to do math, but they are ready and eager to do pre-math skills.
Do you want your preschooler to develop strong math skills?
The STRONG™ Pre-School Math Method provides your solution. This one-to-one tutoring:
- Introduces numbers, measurement, and geometry through play.
- Involves the child in math based games.
- Encourages preschoolers to think mathematically.
- Detects problems that may prevent your child from succeeding in math.
- Assures you that your preschooler will be prepared to do math when developmentally ready.
Call Strong Learning or contact us today for your free consultation
845-628-7910 * 914-238-1850
Private sessions in your home or at a location near you. No contracts required.