Math Readiness for Preschoolers
Preschool is a time to play, make friends and experience the world. Most preschoolers are not ready to do math, but they are ready and eager to do pre-math skills.
If you are interested in having your preschooler develop strong math skills, then you’ll want to use the STRONG™ Pre-School Math Method with tutoring which:
- Introduces numbers, measurement, and geometry through play.
- Involves the child in math based games.
- Encourages preschoolers to think mathematically.
- Detects problems that may prevent your child from succeeding in math.
- Assures you that your preschooler will be prepared to do math when developmentally ready.
Private sessions in your home or at a location near you. No contracts required.
♦ ♦ ♦