Are reading problems or dyslexia creating a failure chain at school?
Our reading tutors make reading, school work and homework more successful and a whole lot easier using our STRONG™ Reading Method.
The STRONG Reading Tutors get results quickly.
- Older teen’s reading skills improve as they learn reading strategies for each subject. No more frustration due to poor reading skills.
- Lessons are designed specifically for your child. Individualized tutoring makes learning quick and easy.
- Emphasizes Comprehension. High school students are taught how to preview, skim, look for the important information, take notes, think ahead, focus, visualize and more.
- Self-esteem grows with success. Kids feel better about themselves because they are succeeding in reading and other subjects.
- Children learn how to enjoy reading. Being able to read opens up a whole new world of opportunities.
STRONG Reading Tutors use the latest research, incorporating the latest findings to provide the most effective methods of helping your child with reading. Tutors use recognized essential reading components: phonemic awareness, phonics, fluency, vocabulary, and comprehension.
In addition, reading tutors use a combination of Orton-Gillingham multi-sensory methodology, repeated reading, teacher modeling, thinking about the 5 W’s, focusing strategies, visualization and other appropriate methods.
STRONG Reading Tutors help students who have problems with:
- Focus, Concentration, and Organization
Learning Resources to Improve Middle School Reading
If your child is struggling in reading—and homework takes hours because of reading—or just doesn’t get done, isn’t it time to make the reading problem go away for good?
Call today for your free consultation.
Private sessions in your home or at a location near you. No contracts required.
Learning Resources to Improve High School Reading