English Language Arts a problem for your teenager?
Our language arts tutors make reading, writing and homework easy and successful using our STRONG™ Language Arts Method.
STRONG Language Arts Tutors get results quickly:
- Teen’s writing skills improve as they learn writing strategies. No more frustration due to poor writing skills.
- Lessons are designed specifically for your child. Individualized tutoring makes learning quick and easy.
- Emphasizes essential writing components. Teens are taught structure, grammar, punctuation, capitalization, and spelling. We use a combination of writing methods, depending on the student’s needs.
- Self-esteem grows with success. Kids feel better about themselves because they are succeeding in writing and other subjects.
- Vocabulary grows as they explore literature. Developing literary skills and a love of literature opens up a whole new world of opportunities.
STRONG Language Arts Tutors use the latest research, incorporating the latest findings to provide the most effective methods of helping your child with writing — or overcoming dysgraphia, a writing disorder. Tutors use recognized essential writing components: grammar, punctuation, capitalization, spelling and handwriting. In addition, they help develop vocabulary and reading as it applies to literature and other language arts activities.
STRONG Language Arts Tutors help kids who have problems with:
- All New York State NYS Regents exams, other state exams, and local school exams
- Grammar and Punctuation
- Capitalization and Spelling
- Focus, Concentration, and Organization
If your child is struggling with Language Arts—and homework takes hours—isn’t it time to stop the downward spiral?
Call today for your free consultation.
Private sessions in your home or at a location near you. No contracts required.
Learning Resources to Improve High School English Language Arts Skills
[category id=”29″] [category id=”30″]