What is the STRONG Learning Advantage?
More than 40 years demonstrated success in helping school-aged children achieve success in school—whether they are just learning the alphabet or looking for the college that is right for them.
Why have we been so successful? Three keys:
- Assessment to determine what each child knows and doesn’t, where he ranks relative to norms for his grade level, and what obstacles, if any, stand in the way of his maximizing their achievement potential;
- An emotionally safe, low-pressure environment conducive to learning; and
- A variety of multisensory activities and games specifically designed to provide purposeful, playful practice of the basic academic and study skills all students need to learn in order to reach their highest potential.
All of our tutors have either a master’s or doctorate in education. Tutors are matched by level and expertise with students to help them achieve success in school and in life while building self-confidence and self-esteem.
With no contracts required, every lesson is tailored to your child’s needs and your busy schedule. Again, we’re a one-stop shop, offering:
- Educational Testing, including achievement testing and evaluation for learning and attentional problems
- Tutoring for students in grades K-12
- Remediative tutoring for struggling students in grades K-12
- One-on-one test preparation and small group courses for all major tests including: SAT, PSAT, ACT, NY Regents, AP, ISEE, TACHS, and more…
- Advocacy on behalf of students and collaboration with school personnel
Session are held either IN YOUR HOME or at a convenient location in the area from NYC to Westchester and Putnam counties, including the towns of…